BTS Asset Management, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “BTS”), requires all visitors to this website and the sites owned and operated by BTS on the World Wide Web, (collectively, the “Website”) to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
1. Parties. As used herein, the term "You" and "Your" shall mean You, individually, and each other party on whose behalf You may Use the Website at any time. All references to "We", "Us" or "Our" shall refer to BTS. The Website is operated by BTS Asset Management, Inc.
2. Usage and Proprietary Rights. All right, title and interest in this Website and the Content is the exclusive property of BTS, except as otherwise expressly stated. We grant You, for the duration of these Terms, a personal, limited, non-exclusive, revocable (at any time), non-transferable and non-sublicenseable license to access the Website and the Content subject to these Terms. You have no ownership rights in the Content, which is owned by Us or Our licensors, and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and other applicable laws. You receive no copyright or any other intellectual property right in or to the Content, except as provided above. You may use the Content only for Your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any Content, including, but not limited to, any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without Our prior written approval. You acknowledge that We may provide certain portions of the Content under license from Third Party Providers, and You agree to comply with any additional restrictions on Your usage that We may communicate to You from time to time, or that are otherwise the subject of an agreement between You and such licensors. We retain exclusive control over the Content, and reserve the right, at any time and in Our sole discretion, without prior notice to You, to (a) change, suspend or discontinue all or a portion of the Content; (b) impose limits on, restrict or terminate Your access to all or a portion of the Content; or (c) terminate Your license at any time and for any reason. You agree that We may monitor Your use of the Content.
3. Restricted Content. All trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, trade dress and other identifiers (“Marks”) displayed on the Website are the property of BTS, or of other parties. The names of other companies and third party products or services mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. The Marks are protected by U.S. and foreign trademark, common law rights and statutes. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use on other materials, in presentations, as domain names, or as metatags, without the express written permission of BTS or such other party that may own the marks.
4. Additional Terms. Certain sections of our Website may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these Terms. You should read those additional terms and conditions carefully. By accessing such sections or pages, you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, those additional terms and conditions will govern your Use of those sections or pages. You may be asked to execute supplemental agreements, in paper or electronic form, before You are permitted to access or use certain features or functionality within the Website (each, a "Supplemental Agreement"). In the case of Supplemental Agreements presented to You online, You authorize Us to rely upon "checks" or “clicks” in designated locations that are attributable to Your Password as Your consent to the terms of such Supplemental Agreements. These Terms are in addition to any Supplemental Agreement and is not intended to supersede or modify any such Supplemental Agreement.
5. No Investment Advice or Offers. Nothing in the Website constitutes investment advice, including BTS filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or recommendations as to the suitability of any specific product or security. All Content is provided for Your convenience and information only, and no such Content shall constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Prior to the execution of any transaction by You involving information You received from this Website, You should consult your financial, business, tax and accounting advisors and your attorney, with respect to the price, suitability, value, risk or other aspects of any stock, mutual fund, security, advisory program or other investment. Pricing and other information generated through the use of data or services made available herein may not reflect actual prices or values that would be available in the market at the time provided or at the time that the user may want to purchase or sell a particular security or other instrument. The Content provided on this Website are not provided to and may not be used by any pers